Elsabet H. Tekle, DDS
Meet Dr. Tekle | Silver Spring & Beltsville Dentist
Dr. Elsabet Tekle is proud to offer beautiful smiles to her friends and neighbors in Silver Spring and the surrounding communities such as Burtonsville, Wheaton, Olney, Laurel, and
Columbia MD. Dr. Tekle received her BS degree in Dental Hygiene at the University of Maryland in Baltimore, and her dental degree at the University of Maryland School of Dental Surgery in Baltimore. She did an internship at Walter Reed Army Medical Center and has been recognized with a post graduate certificate in Advanced General Dentistry from the University of Maryland.
Dr. Tekle is a member of the American Dental Association, Maryland State Dental Association, Academy of Laser Dentistry, Academy of General Dentistry and Progressive Dental Study Club. Dr Tekle also takes many post graduate courses to take full advantage of the newer techniques in cosmetic dentistry, Invisalign, teeth whitening, periodontal treatment and TMJ (bite) problems. Dr. Tekle also follows the latest advances in dentistry with subscriptions to the professional journals Academy of General Dentistry, Journal of the American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Orthodontics, Clinicians Report, Compendium of Laser Dentistry, Practical Procedures & Aesthetic Dentistry, Crown & Bridge Update and Dentaltown.
Known among adults and children for her compassionate chair side manner, Dr. Tekle strongly believes in approaching & addressing dental conditions as an integral component of overall wellness. She takes many post graduate courses to take full advantage of the newer techniques in designing esthetically pleasing smile, full mouth rehabilitation, implants supported crowns, bridges, and dentures, cosmetic dentistry, Invisalign, dental sleep medicine, teeth whitening, periodontal treatment and TMJ (bite) problems.
She offers 28 years of experience in dentistry.
Dr. Tekle has one son. In her spare time, she enjoys sharing her love of reading with her son and listening to jazz and blues music.
Find us Online!Facebook
- Call Elsabet H. Tekle, DDS Phone Number 301-384-7800 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Tekle.
- Patient Registration.
- Get Driving Directions.
- National Consumers Advisory Board- America’s Best Dentist for General Dentistry and Dental Sleep Medicine 2016
- Featured in Washington Consumers Checkbook as top Dentists- 2015
- Consumers Research Council of America top Dentists -2014
- Listed in Check Book Magazine as Top Rated Dentists for Overall Dental Care & Service 2011.
- Consumers Research Council of America – America’s Top dentists 2011
- Washington Consumers Check Book Top Dentists & Dental Care 2008